If you want your own Sweet Amaranth session but your budget is tight, this is the place for you. I’m making sessions more financially accessible by offering payment plans.
My payment plans are pre-payment, so you build up credit in your account until it covers the session(s) and any product credit you choose. Only then do we schedule your session. This way it’s fair to everyone: You have all the time you need to budget for your session, and you don’t have me bugging you for months after the session for payments.
How do I sign up for a payment plan?
Head over to the Sweet Amaranth shop and add any session(s) and/or product credit(s) to your cart, and check out. You’ll then get an email with further instructions.
How does pre-payment work?
– You purchase a pre-payment item(s) through the Sweet Amaranth shop. The cost of the item(s) serves as your deposit and goes toward the final amount.
– You receive a confirmation email with your payment schedule and a link to your client portal.
– You receive payment reminders each month for four months. You can also visit your portal to pay more at any time. (So you could, for example, pay every two weeks when you get your paycheck instead of monthly.)
– I’ll contact you once your balance is paid off to schedule your session.
What is the payment schedule?
– Deposit (the initial cost of the items in the Sweet Amaranth shop) due at time of pre-payment purchase
– 25% of the remaining cost due each month for four months
Does a payment plan cost more than paying all at once?
Nope! There is no extra charge for using a payment plan.
What happens if the price of sessions or products increases while I’m paying over time?
You’ll be locked in with the prices advertised at the time you start pre-payment. No sneaky price increases. (Caveat: Makeup and hair service pricing is out of my control, so see “Can I pay for makeup and hair using a payment plan?”)
Can I pay for makeup and hair using a payment plan?
Yes, but be aware that prices do change a bit for makeup and hair services, which is out of my control. Price changes don’t happen often, but they could occur. If my makeup artist increases the cost of their services before your session date, you’ll be responsible for paying the difference at your session.
Ouch, if I’m already tight on budget, paying for all my goodies at once might be a problem. Can I budget for that in advance too?
Absolutely! The Sweet Amaranth shop has a set of goodie credits you can add to your pre-payment plan. Take a look at the Goodie Guide, consider what you might want, and add the appropriate set of credits to your cart. You can always add more later as well.
What if I don’t use all my goodie credit? Will I get a refund?
Yes, you’ll receive a refund if you don’t want to spend all your credit after your session.
What if I don’t want to continue pre-payment, but don’t have enough paid into my account for a session?
You can stop your pre-payment at any time and will receive a refund of the money you’ve paid in, minus a 25% processing fee.
Can I pre-pay for a headshot session?
Sure! Once your balance is $0, I’ll schedule you as part of the next regularly scheduled Sweet Amaranth headshot day. Headshot sessions are not eligible for solo scheduling, only as part of a headshot day.